LAST UPDATED: JANUARY __, 2016
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 is permitted to provide any information to the Website. If We learn that We have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent that is acceptable to Us and in compliance with applicable law, then We will delete all such information. If you believe we might have any Collected Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as set forth below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When You take any Acknowledging Action, We may receive technical statistical information about You that is automatically sent by Your web browser. This may include: (1) Your internet protocol address; (2) Your domain servers; (3) Your type of computer; (4) Your type of browser (both name and version); (5) the pages on the Website that You viewed; (6) the names of Your operating systems; and (7) the date and time of Your visits. This information is not intended to include Personal Information.
Cookies or Similar Technologies
When You take any Acknowledging Action, We may use certain technologies (collectively, “Technologies”) which are stored by Your browser on Your computer’s hard drives. The Technologies allow Us to receive information which may include Your location information and details of Your visit to the Website, information about Your online activities over time and across third-party websites. This information is statistical data and is not intended to include Your Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information about You that We collect from other sources or You provide to Us.
- • Flash cookies are local stored objects to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigations to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. To better understand how Your browser accepts and stores flash cookies, please consult your flash player’s manual, help files, or websites for additional information.
- • Web beacons are small electronic files (also referred to as clear .gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel .gifs) that permit Us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics to record the popularity of certain content and/or to verify system and server integrity.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When You fill in forms on the Website or otherwise communicate on the Website with Us through the Website, We collect records and copies of this correspondence, which will include any Personal Information you supply. We also may offer You the ability to subscribe to receive the Fashion Unfiltered newsletter and other promotional messages (“Subscription” or to “Subscribe”). . If You elect to Subscribe, We will collect the Personal information you provide to Us, which may include Your name, address, e-mail address, and/or mailing address.
You may elect to post comments or other information on the Website where such option is made available by Us. Any comments or other information you post are made at your own risk (collectively, Your “User Contributions”). Although we may limit or restrict access to our Website or certain areas of the Website, even in such restricted areas please be aware that no security measures are impenetrable and that we cannot control the actions of users and visitors of the Website, and therefore we do not guarantee that any User Contributions will not be accessible by the general public. By posting User Contributions, you are irrevocably consenting to any uses and displays by Fashion Unfiltered and its agents, representatives and licensees in, on or in connection with any medium throughout the world for all legitimate commercial purposes of Fashion Unfiltered subject to applicable laws, rules, regulations, and orders (collectively, the “Permitted Uses”). The Permitted Uses may be exercised by Fashion Unfiltered without further consent from You and without royalty or other compensation to You. You understand and agree that by posting User Contributions, you are hereby waiving and releasing Fashion Unfiltered, its affiliates and their respective managers, officers, members, agents, representatives and licensees from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind, arising under any legal or equitable theory directly or indirectly from Fashion Unfiltered’s, its affiliates’, and their respective agents’, representatives’ and licensees’ exercise of Our or their respective rights in connection with any Permitted Uses.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information We collect or which You provide to Us as follows:
- • to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including to recognize You when you return to our Website.
- • to present our Website and its contents to you, to deliver customer service, to permit You to display and publish User Contributions, to deliver newsletters and promotional offers pursuant to your Subscription, to display Website content and advertisements which may be customized according to Your individual interests, to fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it, to provide You with notices about Us, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any transactions entered into by You and Us, to notify You about changes to the Website, to allow You to participate in interactive features, in any other way We may describe when You provide Us with information, or for any other purpose with Your consent.
- • if You elect to have a Subscription and provide your e-mail information to Us, You are eligible to receive promotional messages and Our newsletter from Fashion Unfiltered. If you receive e-mail such newsletters, promotional offers, or messages from Us but do not wish to receive them, follow the opt-out/unsubscribe information contained on the newsletter or other message or send an e-mail message stating your request to the e-mail address listed under the heading for “Contact Us” below;.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users and any information We collect from You or which is provided to Us other than Personal Information without any restriction.
- • To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it, or for any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information;
- • With Your consent;
- • To comply with any court order, subpoena, law, rule, regulation, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- • If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Fashion Unfiltered, the Website users, or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We employ reasonable and current technical and organizational security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information We collect or which You provide. Personal Information we collect is stored in accordance with Our policies designed to keep a secure environment. Personal Information You provide Us when you make a purchase or return are encrypted by industry-standard SSL encryption to protect the transmission of Your information during the purchase process. Despite Our commitment to protecting the privacy of information collected, no data transmission over the World Wide Web can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. As a result, We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to Us and You do so at Your own risk. We reserve the right to delete or otherwise dispose of any information We collect or which You provide in accordance with Our policies and practices at Our discretion.